At Aero Industries, we specialize in custom aluminum fabrication. With patented product lines and years of experience in machining aluminum extrusions, retail fixtures, tradeshow displays, office partitions, and more, we’re committed to delivering reliable, high-quality solutions supported by friendly, responsive customer service.
We offer CNC machining, reverse engineering, design support, and finishing and assembly services for low- and high-volume production runs as well as prototypes. We work closely with you to ensure your project meets your unique specifications. Take a closer look at our services and how we can meet your needs for efficient, cost-effective aluminum fabrication.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
Enhance your brand and create a sense of personality in your store with custom fixtures and displays, or design an eye-catching tradeshow exhibit. Aluminum products are lightweight, attractive, and durable, meaning they’ll be able to withstand set-up, take-down, and transport if you’re traveling from show to show. There are a variety of benefits to using aluminum extrusion to manufacture these products:
- Affordability: Aluminum is easier to shape than many other metals, and it’s completely recyclable, which means you can turn your old displays into something new when the time comes. Aluminum doesn’t lose its properties through the recycling process, so it can be used over and over again. Using recycled aluminum is one way to improve your company’s sustainability profile while staying on budget.
- High Strength-to-Weight Ratio: Lightweight aluminum is cost-effective to transport, and it’s easy to move around your facility. At the same time, it’s strong and durable, ensuring a long-lasting solution for your display needs.
- Longevity: During the extrusion process, aluminum is exposed to heat and pressure that further increases its strength and durability. It’s naturally corrosion-resistant, so it can withstand a variety of challenging environments.
- Workability: Aluminum is easily shaped without cracking or breaking, reducing waste and saving time during the manufacturing process.
Over the years, we’ve worked with companies in a wide range of industries, including tradeshows, retail, medical, general business, and more. Our custom aluminum parts include:
- Trade show displays
We offer precision cutting, milling, drilling, tapping, threading, and turning of parts for a variety of sectors including the solar, medical, lighting, and automotive industries as well as custom store fixtures, office wall and furniture systems, and more. Custom CNC machining allows for excellent accuracy and repeatability making it a fast, cost-efficient means of production, and companies in many industries rely on it to quickly produce large numbers of components. When you work with Aero Industries, you enjoy:
- In-house machining allows us to streamline production and save you time and money
- A variety of secondary services to take your project from start to finish, including design, engineering, and prototyping services to help you perfect your ideas before production begins
- 3-axis and 4-axis machines
- Exceptional precision and repeatability on large and small production runs alike
- The option to use aluminum, brass, stainless steel, and other materials, and a skilled team that can help you determine which material is best for your project and your budget
- An average lead time of two weeks, though each project is carefully evaluated so we can offer you an accurate turnaround estimate
- Standard dimensional tolerances of ±0.010″ with tight tolerances of ±0.002″
- Part lengths of up to 12 feet and widths of up to five feet
- Local daily delivery, with a carrier service available for deliveries outside the region
- A material stocking program that helps us quickly source materials and produce your products quickly
We offer aluminum CNC services to produce many products, including:
- Solar mounts and components
- Office partitions and furniture systems
- Medical lift components
- lighting fixtures
- And more
Sometimes, simple custom aluminum extrusion isn’t enough. Our value-added services are designed to ensure we can complete your metal displays and other projects in-house to help you save time and hassle. Our in-house secondary services include:
- Engineering and Design: With reverse engineering and design support services, we help ensure your product meets your specifications before we start production.
- Prototyping: We offer rapid turnarounds on prototypes, and we work closely with you throughout the process, incorporating your needs and ideas with our engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Assembly: From welding to mechanical assembly, these services allow for a turnkey solution, further streamlining your project to ensure rapid fulfillment with fewer logistics to manage.
- Packaging: As the final step in the process, we can box, package, or bulk ship your products as required.
Through our trusted partners we also offer:
- Finishing: Brushing, polishing, deburring, powder coating, and more give you a multitude of options for colors and customization for your parts, components, and fixtures.
With years of experience, top-of-the-line equipment, and a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing high-quality services, we serve companies in a range of industries. We’re ready to tackle unique, complex challenges alongside our standard solutions, so no matter what you need—even if it’s never been done before—our team is here to make it happen. Our project gallery provides a small glimpse of what we can do at Aero Industries.
- Office Furniture Components: From desk beams to office partitions, we use high-quality materials in a quality-controlled manufacturing environment to ensure your satisfaction.
- Medical Devices: One such project was the inner and outer housing for a medical lift device, which required creative solutions to accommodate its large size and complex geometry. We take the same customized approach to other medical device projects to meet strict requirements for aesthetics and safety.
- Free-Standing Store Fixtures: Customize your store (or hundreds of stores) with fully-tested free-standing fixtures, ranging from complete kiosks to aluminum frames for your signs and displays, which we can cut and preassemble to allow for easy installation when they arrive on site. Prototypes and small orders can be ready in as little as one week, while large orders generally take three to six weeks to fabricate.
- Wall-Mounted Stretch Frames: Common in retail stores, convention halls, arenas, wall-mounted stretch frames can be made in nearly any size to display graphics and signage without worrying about creasing or sagging.
Aluminum Fabrication & CNC Machining Services from Aero Industries
With personalized service and attention to detail, Aero Industries is here for all your aluminum fabrication and CNC machining needs. We maintain state-of-the-art facilities, where our skilled machinists uphold our high standards for team safety and product quality assurance, and we continue to innovate and expand our product lines to better serve our clients. Contact us to learn more about our capabilities or request a quote for your project today.