Freestanding Store Fixtures
In light of COVID-19, many businesses around the world have changed their day-to-day operations. For employees who are back in the office, physical separation is often a key safety consideration. When space doesn’t allow for extra distance between desks or stations, physical partitions are a trusted alternative. At Aero Industries, we provide a variety of office furniture components, like desk dividers, office dividers, metal cubicles, and more, to help employers create a safer, more productive workplace.
The Benefits of Free Standing Office Partitions
Free-standing office partitions offer a variety of benefits:
- Improved Employee Health and Safety: Partitions help prevent the spread of illness, which leads to fewer sick days and increased productivity.
- Enhanced Office Aesthetics: Office dividers, desk dividers, and other office partitions are available in a range of styles and colors to help you enhance the look and feel of your office.
- Reduced Noise and Increased Privacy: Dividers help employees reduce distractions and noise from their co-workers, and create a sense of privacy in what might otherwise be an open office floor plan. At the same time, creative configurations and half walls allow for collaboration when required.
- Versatility: Free-standing partitions are portable, so you can easily reconfigure your space as needed.
- Cost-Effective: When compared to office renovations and some other health and safety measures, partitions are an affordable way to create a more comfortable and functional work environment.
Different Types of Office Furniture Components
There are a variety of ways to use office furniture components to enhance your workspace, no matter the size of the room or the number of employees:
- Benching: This allows for an open-concept workstation that can be shared by a couple of employees, but it has a smaller footprint than a cubicle design. This makes benching ideal for smaller offices where space is at a premium.
- Cubicles: Versatile and easily changeable, cubicles give employees their own space and privacy, even in a large office room.
- Office Dividers and Desk Dividers: Dividers may be decorative or functional, and they offer a visual barrier while blocking some noise from the neighboring section. A desk divider may be just a few inches high to help create a border between work areas and offer some privacy, or it may be tall enough to completely block the neighboring co-worker from view.
- Panel Systems: Panels are used to create cubicles, so you can create smaller workstations using a panel system if large cubicles aren’t practical. They’re easily configured according to your needs, so you can design your office in the way that makes the most sense for your business.
- Team Desking: Similar to benching, team desking is better suited for collaborative work environments. Small desk dividers can help divide the desk/table space without taking away the employee’s ability to easily talk and make eye contact with other employees.
Partnering with Aero-Industries for Free Standing Fixtures
At Aero Industries, we’re committed to providing the highest-quality office furniture components, including partitions, hygiene barriers, and free-standing store fixtures like signs, kiosks, and more, to meet your unique specifications. With years of experience in the manufacturing of metal parts for free-standing office partitions, we’re committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations with cost-effective, reliable solutions that undergo an extensive quality assurance process.
Since 1985, Aero Industries has specialized in custom aluminum fabrication. What started as an ultra-light aircraft assembly company has grown steadily over the years, allowing us to reinvest in new equipment and expanded facilities. We have two patented product lines, and we continue to expand our offerings according to our customers’ needs. Contact us to learn more about free-standing office partitions, barriers, and more, or request a quote today.
Freestanding Store Fixture Specifications
- Project Name & Description
Freestanding store fixtures
- Capabilities Applied / Processes
Cut, mill, drill, countersink, bend assemble, pack
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
Auto saw, double headed miter saw, cnc mill, bender, drill presses
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Tightest Tolerances
- Material Used
- Material Finish
Varies, polished gold anodizing, etch clear anodizing, brushed stainless anodizing, powder coating in any color
- Industry for Use
- In Process Testing / Inspection Performed
Calipers / Vernier
Prototype to 1000’s
- Delivery / Turnaround Time
1-2 weeks typical
3-6 weeks for rollout quantities
- Delivery Location
Greater Toronto Area and Worldwide