In the retail sector, effectively highlighting merchandise is one of the keys to success. Store fixtures and displays play a vital role in achieving this goal. By exhibiting advertising the products, they draw the attention of potential customers and entice them to purchase the showcased items. Custom fixtures and displays offer an added benefit of giving a store a unique look and feel that can reinforce its brand aesthetic and distinguish it from the competition.
At Aero Industries, we specialize in custom aluminum fabrication work. One of our core offerings is store fixtures. We can produce standard or custom solutions that tie in with the retail space and fully align with the intended design and promotional goals.
Benefits of Custom Fixtures & Displays for Your Store
There are many benefits to using custom fixtures and displays to help specific products stand out and differentiate your store from every other that sells the same products, these include:
- Greater customizability. Customized fixture and display solutions are designed and constructed to suit the store’s exact functional and aesthetic needs. They ensure the space works well and is attractive to both employees and customers. Typical fixtures and displays include wall mounted graphics, free standing displays, cabinets, counters, racks, and shelves. These products, among others, can be made in a variety of designs and dimensions and from various materials. For example, they can integrate brand names, logos, graphics and colors, feature self-help or locking options and can be made from metal, wood, or plastic.
- Better customer experience. Custom fixtures and displays help make a cohesive and comfortable shopping atmosphere that aligns with the store goals and brand values and meets customer expectations regarding the store/brand. Additionally, they can make it easier for customers to locate items within the store.
- Easier compliance with legal requirements (e.g., ADA). Custom fixtures and displays make it easier to comply with any legal requirements for retail stores, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which requires businesses to be accessible to customers with disabilities.
Why Use Aluminum for Your Fixtures and Displays?
While fixtures and displays can be manufactured from a wide range of materials, aluminum offers a number of advantages over the others. For example:
- It is lightweight. Aluminum is approximately one-third the weight of brass, copper, iron, and steel, which makes it easier to handle, cheaper to ship, and better for use in applications where weight is a concern.
- It is strong. Aluminum offers a high strength-to-weight ratio, making it ideal for applications where high strength and low weight are critical. Additionally, it can be made as strong as needed for many applications.
- It is flexible. The flexibility of aluminum, combined with its strength, enables it to withstand loads and impacts. As a result, it is a highly resilient material.
- It is corrosion resistant. Aluminum has a natural oxide layer that protects it from corrosion. This protection can be further enhanced with various finishing processes, such as anodizing.
- It is easy to work. Aluminum can be readily made into many shapes using a wide range of manufacturing methods, which makes it highly suitable for the fabrication of different types of custom fixtures and framed displays.
- It is customizable. In addition to accommodating different shapes, aluminum can be anodized, painted, plated, polished, and otherwise finished, making it easy to tailor fixtures and displays to a store’s requirements.
- It is recyclable. Aluminum can be used over and over with no property degradation, meaning it can be utilized to create custom fixtures and displays with minimal waste.
Types of Metal Store Fixtures & Displays
Store fixtures and displays encompass a variety of equipment, each of which serves different purposes within a retail setting. Whether they are used in stores, at trade shows, or for exhibits, some of the most common include:
- Wall mounted frames and graphics
- Hanging frames and signage
- End cap displays
- Freestanding frames
- POP displays
- Poster stands
- Sign holders
Custom Aluminum Store Fixture & Display Solutions at Aero Industries
Equipped with extensive aluminum fabrication equipment and state-of-the-art fabrication facilities, the experts at Aero Industries have what it takes to deliver high-quality custom aluminum fabrications for any retail setting. Whether you need a simple or highly complex fixture and display solution, we can meet your needs.
Our product capabilities include:
- Freestanding floor or table top displays are designed to stand on the shop floor without requiring attachment to the walls or ceilings. They allow products to be displayed and advertised on one or multiple sides (depending on their design), which helps maximize display space in compact areas. Examples include stretch fabric frames, sign holders, poster stands, and table top displays.
- Wall-mounted stretch frames are designed to hold and display banners and other large graphic elements. They can be installed on the inside or outside of the building.
For these products, we offer the following design and fabrication capacities and services:
- Fabrication and other processes: cutting, drilling, milling, countersinking, bending, assembling, packing
- Dimensions: We can manufacture virtually any size frame from extra large (over 40’) to very small (5” or less). Example size: 34 feet by 7 feet + 8 feet diameter hoop (for wall-mounted stretch frames)
- Material: aluminum extrusions
- Finish: etch clear anodizing, brushed stainless anodized, polished gold anodizing and powder coating almost any colour
- Delivery/turnaround time: as little as one week or less for prototypes and small orders and six to 8 weeks for full rollouts depending on quantities and material availability
Contact Us for More Information on Custom Metal Fixtures/Displays
If you’re looking for professional fixtures and displays for your store, trade show display, or exhibit, the experts at Aero Industries have got you covered! Our team is fully committed to delivering custom solutions that conform to your exact functional and aesthetic specifications. Over the last few years, we’ve processed over a million pounds of extrusion annually. If you have questions or would like more information on our capabilities, contact us today. To get started on your custom metal fabrication project, request a quote.